When you take control of your life you need a plan. One without a plan goes in all kinds of directions. You might follow someone else’s plan for you or their plan for their life. You might follow the plan that is “THE IN” for-now-plan which will change with every wind that comes along. A person in an unhealthy relationship called Co-Dependency will have the tendency to be this way; they can’t make a decision without the permission or idea of the one they are connected to, or following so closely behind.
Having control over your life brings a healthy mindset of Independence. This can bring on a feeling that is sometimes scary and maybe out of your “Comfort Zone.” Then there is “Perfectionism,” the “Wanting to do it just right,” that kicks in and that’s another article in the making! So relax, get your cup of coffee and read the following and make your plan. Remember…. YOUR LIFE BELONGS TO YOU and You can create it as the “Master Creator” of You had planned all along. He has the plan, and as you take the first step, you get into it and it will be a Life of Adventure, I promise… “Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” Ps. 16:11
- Step one – get some idea of what You Really Want from Life, even if it is very basic at first.
- Step two – begin an attack by setting and beginning to work on some basic goals.
- Step three – make a plan for continuing the growth of these goals and some instrument to measure their success, failure or even partial success, which is STILL PROGRESS, in most cases.
- Step four – Gather the best information you can to set wise and achievable goals. Start with – Proverbs 24: 3 & 4; etc.
- Step five – Plan “check up” and “goal setting times.”
- Step six – Begin to enjoy your Freedom and the Developing of You ….THE REAL YOU!!!